Today’s my 39th birthday!!!! Literally every year until this year, I’ve dreaded getting older. But oddly, today, I’m at peace with it. Reflecting on another year of life, I’m reminded of the power of inspirational quotes and motivational birthday wishes, which give a fresh perspective on life. Quotes have the incredible ability to uplift, guide, and encourage us on our life journey. I’m getting sappy here, but I really believe that.
Now, here’s the fun part: No matter if you’re hitting 30, 39, 40, or somewhere in between, I’ve rounded up 39 (in honor of my bday year, obvs!) of the most inspiring quotes to get your next year started with positivity and purpose. Trust me, these quotes are SO good, and I know you overwhelmed mamas will love them the most! (PS What mama isn’t overwhelmed at any given time?!) Oh, and don’t worry if it’s not your birthday – these quotes are, for sure, going to inspire you to be the best version of yourself, too – starting now! So, let’s dive in and get motivated to have the most amazing year yet…
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
- “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” — Alan Watts
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
Self-Discovery and Growth
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” — Neale Donald Walsch
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” — Sam Levenson
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
Gratitude and Positivity
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” — Melody Beattie
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” — Jim Rohn
- “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” — Alice Morse Earle
- “Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.” — Sarah Louise Delany
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
- “Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be increased.” — Joel Osteen
Love and Relationships
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Love is not something you look for. Love is something you become.” — Alina M.
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.'” — C.S. Lewis
Pursue Your Dreams
- “The only thing standing between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” — Joel Brown
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” — Norman Vaughan
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Finding Inner Peace
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” — Buddha
- “The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good.” — James Allen
- “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” — Lao Tzu
- “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretzky
- “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” — Lao Tzu
Celebrate Your Day with these Motivational Birthday Wishes!
As I celebrate my 39th birthday today, and as you celebrate your own special day, may these quotes and motivational birthday wishes inspire you to embrace change, pursue your dreams, cherish relationships, and find inner peace. These are things I have been working on throughout this past year, and while they haven’t always come naturally to me, reading these motivational birthday wishes helps! I truly believe that every birthday is a reminder that you are loved, valued, and capable of amazing things. Here’s to a day filled with happiness and a year filled with good health and new adventures. Happy birthday, mama!!!
Feel free to share this blog post with your fellow mom friends who are celebrating a birthday! Sending them these motivational birthday wishes will, for sure, put a smile on their faces!
Interested in doing more in life?
Check out my post sharing 35 things to do before you turn 35. I really tried to think out of the box with these while also being realistic about what someone can accomplish in their 35 years on this planet. It’s one of my most popular blog posts to date!
Do You Follow Me On Insta Yet?
If not, what are you waiting for?? We have fun over there, and I would love to have you join our little mama community!! All it takes is 2 seconds! So, click here and hit that follow button now!
Grab These Freebies:
100+ Easy School Lunch Box Ideas to Help You Create Healthy Lunches for Your Kids All Year in Under 5 Minutes a Day.
Dinner Table Gratitude Game.
12 Holy Grail Products That Will Make Your Life As a Mom So Much Easier.